The Lost Boys have invested a significant amount of time and effort to raise awareness of the situation in Southern Sudan and Darfur, as well as their vision for a peaceful future.
LBRSS has reached out to a variety of students, churches, civic and professional groups, including:
- Middle Schools in Kane County, IL, including Wredling Middle School, Geneva South Middle School and Geneva North Middle School
- High Schools in the Chicagoland area such as Maine East, St. Charles North, St. Charles East, Fremd and Gage Park
- Colleges and Universities such as University of Chicago, DePaul Law School, Claremont College, Butler University, Marian College, Elgin Community College and Northern illinois University
- Professional Organizations such as Bilingual Teachers Workshops, Illinois Bar Association and Adult Educators Planning Council
- Sports Organizations
- Several church groups in the Chicagoland area